Python Security is a free, open source, OWASP project that aims at creating a hardened version of python that makes it easier for security professionals and developers to write applications more resilient to attacks and manipulations.
Working Session Objectives:
1. Presentation of the project.
2. Project overview, goals and objectives.
3. Review of challenges faced by the team, case studies.
4. Brainstorming session on what should be the focus of our efforts.
5. Identify what needs to be secured.